Monday 23 January 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Howdy everyone! (I'm cringey, I know!). Hope you all had a truly wonderful weekend! I went to see La La Land at the weekend and it was just beautiful, definitely my kind of movie. Although, I can't say the husband enjoyed it just as much as me! Have you seen it yet? We also went to look at adopting a puppy from a local shelter, there were none that were right for us that time but we will keep looking! Did you do anything fun or exciting this weekend? Today I'm sharing with you my meal plan for the week, because, yes you guessed it, it's meal plan Monday! I am particularly excited about some of these meals.


Tues: Pulled Pork Baps with sweetcorn and coleslaw, my recipe.

Wed: Sardine Pasta with crunchy Parsley crumbs, Good Food February.

Thurs: Sweet Potato Noodle Soup, Good Food February.

Fri: Butter Chicken, Rice and Naan Bread, Good Food February.

Sat: Winter Veg and Goat's Cheese Pasties with Green Veg, Good Food February.

Sun: Baked Feta with Sumac Grapes, Pearl Barley Salad, Pittas and Lamb Meatballs, Good Food February.

Mon: Sausage, Broccoli and Gnocchi Bake, Tesco February.

As you can tell the new issue of Good Food magazine arrived through my door last week and boy was it a corker, packed full of amazing recipes. I could barely contain my excitement to try some of these recipes, particularly the Butter chicken and the baked feta with sumac grapes, yummy! I'm also going to try and do a pulled pork in the slow cooker, this will be a bit of an experiment as I have never tried this before, hopefully it works well! Any suggestions of how to do this are very welcome in the comments below! Are you making any tasty dishes this week? I will be back soon to let you know how I am getting on with these recipes, thank you so much for reading,

Rachael xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment