Sorry for my massive absence from the old blog. I can't even believe it's been nearly 6 months since I have a posted a yummy recipe. Let me tell you, that will certainly change :). The past 6 months have been a whirlwind for me and not a good sweep-you-of-your-feet, happy, romantic type whirlwind. I have had quite a tough time with different personal issues and let a lot of difficult stuff pile up and drag me down. But it's hopefully all sorted now and I will be back here more often with delicious treats. I thought I start with a few updates on what I've been up to lately:
1. I got a job!!! It's just a wee shop assistant job in a fancy shop but it gets me by. It's really enjoyable and demanding at the same time.
2. I found THE wedding dress! After months of searching, many bad experiences and lots of beautiful dresses I found the dress that I will marry my man in! It's so exciting, I love it and can't wait to wear it.
3. Plans are underway for my marital home, eeeeep! By far my most exciting news :) It's so perfect but I'm trying not to get too excited :0 but I have developed an unhealthy obsession with pinterest and scented candles.
4. I'm in my last semester at uni! I can't believe I'm nearly finished with University, it's been such a long, stressful but amazing few years of my life. I'm just hoping I graduate with a good degree and discover what I want to do with my life :).
5. I've just had my three year anniversary with the boy, we didn't do anything as he has exams, but it is still amazing that my first relationship lasted this long. Ha! that sounds really pessimistic, It's amazing it will be the only relationship and will last a lifetime.
6. I visited Glasgow to take my sister back to University. We had a weekend of good food, shopping and wine with the mother, it was so much fun :).
So that's a few of the major things that have been occurring in the last while. Again sorry for my absence :) but stay tuned, I've got a scrummy cupcake recipe coming up next :). Here's a few wee pictures of my good times:
What have you guys been up to? have you baked anything wonderful you could share with me :)?
Happy baking friends,