Friday 29 August 2014

Best Brownie Recipes

Hey! So, I LOVE brownies! I'm just putting that out there. I mean I really love them, if there was one food I could eat forever and not get fat, it would be brownies. I also love trying different brownie recipes, they are just such a comforting and quick bake to make. There is nothing better than a warm gooey brownie with lots of chocolate and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. So today, I have compiled a list of my favourite recipes for these yummy decadent treats. These recipes are  no-fail and are loaded with all the good stuff i.e. chocolate, butter, raspberries, and even cookies! Yum yum, so let's get started!



-Best-Ever Chocolate Raspberry Brownies

These brownies are seriously gooey and seriously chocolately! I love them so much but they don't make the most attractive brownie but the taste is definitely worth persevering when dishing them out! They tend to take on a bit of a flat gooey mess look! But that's fine, that's the way they are supposed to be! You can find the recipe on the BBC Good Food website :).Just here. I have made these brownies too many times to count and every time they have been totally delicious! I also think these would be great baked on a smaller scale in individual ramekins for a dessert.



-Chocolate Orange Brownies.

These brownies are again super yummy! They also have a much neater shape that the previous brownies and can be cut much better. Boy are these good, the real big thing with these is to use really good chocolate orange try Lindt or Green and Blacks. On the plus side these are kind of healthy right, there is the zest of one whole orange in there. Again this recipe can be found on the BBC Good Food website. Just here.



-Cookies and Cream Fudge Brownies

This recipe comes from one of my favourite celebrity cooks, the lovely Loraine Pascale. These brownies are super easy to make and taste so yummy. The texture is a lot more sturdy as well and as you can tell, they are pretty good for making santa hat brownies. I made these wee yummies for a Christmas party and the brownie made a pretty good base :). You can find the recipe just here


-Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies

Okay so they aren't traditional brownies but I don't discriminate and these are amazingly yummy. White chocolate and raspberry were meant to go together. These are super sweet and a wee bit different to your average brownies. The recipe has already been featured on my blog and you can find it here .


 
 
-Hummingbird traditional brownie
 
You can't have a list of the best brownie recipes and not feature a classic recipe. This is where all these alternative brownies have stemmed from. This recipe is super easy and super tasty. The recipe can be found in the hummingbird bakery cookbook. The book describes these brownies as chewy, chocolatey and dense. I would recommend including some chocolate chips or chopped nuts in the recipe to make it extra-special and yummy.  You can buy the book, which I highly recommend, it has some great bakes and cake recipes, it's a bit of a baking classic. You can also find the recipe here.
 
 
Okay so that's it, thanks for reading! If you have any favourites that I haven't included I would love to hear about them and maybe try them, I'm always on the look out for new brownie recipes. Until next time, happy baking!
 
Rachael xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment