Friday 31 March 2017

Spring Mini-Egg Popcorn Bars

Hi everyone and welcome to a pretty exciting recipe post! As you probably know by now I am obsessed with Spring and with Easter right around the corner, I get free reign to do all my super sweet, brightly coloured sweet recipes! So today, being a bit of a popcorn connoisseur, I have been inspired by SkinnyPop popcorn to make these super-easy and yummy mini egg popcorn bars! Go on give them a try, you won't be disappointed!



Ingredients

25g Popcorn ( I used SkinnyPop naturally sweet flavour)
50g white chocolate, chopped
100g mini-eggs
any brightly coloured sprinkles
50g mini marshmallows
20g butter


Method

1. Melt butter, 25g white chocolate, and mini marshmallows in a pan over a low heat.
2. When melted and smooth turn off the heat and stir in the popcorn and sprinkles until evenly distributed.
3. Press into a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper until flat and then press in the mini eggs into the top. Leave to cool for 5mins.
4. Melt another 25g of white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the tray.
5. Cut into bars and scoff!



And there you go, that's how you make them, I told you they were very simple to throw together! Feel free to add whatever you would like into the mix, I think Smarties or Lucky Charms would work really well too but I love this combination! They would be perfect for an Easter Afternoon tea or a yummy treat to get your kids to make over the Easter holiday! Thanks so much for reading,

Rachael xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment